MEMORY

BERTAMU DI HALAMAN RINDU

WELCOME TO MY MEMORY LANE.SHARE THE VIEW.SHARE THE MOMENT.WITH ALL MY PLEASURE.I THANK YOU
SUDDENLY CAME ACROSS MY MIND TO SHARE WHAT'S SO SPEACIAL THOSE ENTRY WORDS IN MY BLOG.MEMORY LANE MEANS ANY NOSTALGIC ACTIVITY THAT BRING BACK MEMORIES OR SENTIMENTS OR PUTS ONE IN MIND OF THE PAST(MEANING TAKEN FROM 
English Dictionary - With Multi-Lingual Search.)


 OUR LIFE WAS FULL OF MEMORIES..THE MORE YOU LOVE A MEMORY, THE HARDER FOR YOU TO FORGET.


       I have memories.A childhood is what I like  to remember coz it was  such a wonderful time when all you need will be fulfilled.'Straching' among sibling,grabbing thing and so on.The memories in my childhood remind me of how well my parent took care of me and teached me right from wrong.
Arwah ayah who always in my loving and missing memory
3 generations....my grandmak,my mak and myself.

My beloved atok Dollah who always ask for me  coz its been ages i  do not see him.InsyaAllah atuk,we'll meet on hariraya.I always pray a very good health for you.
It seems like yesterday when my  late grandmak(atuk Senah )was alive and I  l missed the place where i used to play.....Laman rindu Kg.Spang Loi.

     Schooling time at SKBA 1974-1979 and SMBA 1980-1982,SMCC-1983-1984 and STS 1985-1986' were the places i can't forget,the place i got friends and found  best buddy.I still love the places where i cried,laughed and studied.I appreciated the teachers who teached me....... 

Some of the fondest memories we gather in the journey of life are the ones that remind us of our beloved friends. 

Schooling time, the most precious memories we  possess.Study hard and smart to achieve success.

I love to share all my memories.
Moments of endless laughter, longest chats and beautiful times shared with family and friends are simply priceless.
My new latest moment, gathering with friends  while eating  at My Mom's.
Saadiah(left) who  treats us lunch@my mom.She steps up from  C17 to C22.Thanks dear.....
Farewell party.
 Kak Ros and Kuppen  will be kept in mind as a sweet memory being together as colleagues.


Together in all these memories will keep us near.

Laman rindu : memories sometimes will always make me feel nostalgic ....


Comments

Popular Posts