HATRED

            Moody,that's the best word to reflect my situation now.Hinggakan untuk meng'up-date' blog pun buat aku tak ada idea untuk menulis...I'm fighting with my 1001 feelings.Something unexpected that i suddenly found has made me know who ? really is.And how dare ? is!All this while I never taught to worsen ?self.But ? had throw pathetic insult to me openly.Smiley Does ? feel guilty for what ? did to me and everybody else?Tapi tak semua yang busuk akan kekal tersimpan.Ianya tentu akan terbongkar kerana busuk baunya itu. Smiley That certainly I found  you are not sincere and liar in every word you said. SmileyIf you really sincere in your actions too,you will not expose others ugliness to public.Did you find that I never write bad thing about you.Since I've no mood to write much,aku akan terus memerhatikan sejauh mana this silent reader akan bercerita tentang aku.So you better watch out! Smiley Blog is for public viewing.Alhamdulillah,Allah sentiasa bersama hambaNya yang teraniaya. 


Laman Rindu:   Hate is too great burden to bear.It injures the hater more than it injures the hated
                                  

Comments

Popular Posts